Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Christian Mama's Guide To The Grade School Years

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Erin Machpherson has an outstanding writing style and a wonderful insight into parenting. I have read oodles and oodles of Parenting books; The Christian Mama's Guide To The Grade School Years is now at the top of my favorite's list.

When I first received this book, I'm not gonna lie. I was kind of aggravated at myself for requesting this book. Come on, my baby only has one more year in Elementary School. My kids are older than Erin's. What does she have to teach me? I am the mother of an ADHD son... I could be the one teaching her! I was hugely wrong! I was beyond wrong! Erin has such practical and Godly ideas and suggestions that blew me away. Once again, I left my pride get in the way. I am beyond happy that I read this book!

Erin writes with such humor that endeared her to my heart right away. She refers many times to "The Fifteen Factors". I won't spoil what they are for you, but they are awesome!

I received this book complementary from Booksneeze. This review is a reflection of my own thoughts and opinions. I was in no way paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment