Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Death By The Book (A Drew Farthering Mystery)

Death By The Book (A Drew Farthering Mystery) by Julianna Deering definitely kept my attention.  In this book, we are brought back into the world of Drew Farthering.  After the experience of the murders on his land, Drew was happy to finally have things settle down and hopefully announce his engagement.

Things did not go as Drew expected... another murder takes place.  It seems that despite his best efforts, Drew is drawn into helping solve the murders that take place.

What I loved about this book is that it kept me guessing.  Typically, I can figure out the plot of a book fairly quickly.  That was not the case with this book and it was amazing to be kept in suspense!  However, as much as I loved this book, I was not fond of the ending.  I felt like the author couldn't figure out how to end and just rushed the ending.  With that being said, I would still want to read the next book in this series!

I received Death By The Book (A Drew Farthering Mystery) complimentary from Baker Publishing Group. This review is strictly my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment