Monday, February 11, 2013

Grace

God's grace is certainly amazing. I do not tire of reading about God's Grace. Max Lucado brilliantly discusses God's grace in his latest book Grace.

Max Lucado's style of writing continues to be so deep yet simple. Max Lucado allows his readers to take a deeper look at how God's grace works. He reminds us that we are unable to make Heaven by our good works. I've always said that I don't believe we can ever be good enough to get into Heaven, while on the other hand, my mind begins to tell me that I have to work to get to Heaven. The fact is... There's nothing that I can do in my own strength and power to make it to Heaven to see my Savior. If I do get to be so utterly and humbly blessed, it will be because of the love of the One who died on the cross for my sins. Max Lucado has done a good job of reminding me of just that.

I received this book from Book Sneeze at no cost. I was not required to write a positive review. This is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment