Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Reason

I thoroughly enjoyed The Reason written by William Sirls. This book was very unlike any other fiction book I have read. It gave me a lot of food for thought and has me pondering the happenings in the book.

A carpenter, named Kenneth, comes in the lives of people who live in Detroit. These lives were never the same after their encounters with Kenneth. There was happy times and sad times in this book. The constant message remained throughout the entire book "Only Believe". You will read about a minister that learns to believe. You will read about a mother who learns to "Only Believe." You will read about a woman who has lived a very loose life who learns to "Only Believe". You will read about a doctor who learns to "Only Believe". What a fantastic message!

This book was provided to me at no charge to me by Booksneeze and was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment