Monday, August 29, 2011

Horse Dreams

I received the book Horse Dreams complimentary from Tyndale House Publishers. My 10 year old daughter read this book and the following is her review.

My mom had me read the book Horse Dreams. This book is about a girl who has always wanted a black stallion show horse. However, this all changed the day that she helped capture a pinto. She got to know this horse and finally realized that what she had been praying for (a black stallion) was actually a black stallion, but a pinto.

I did not like this book because it was a bit young for me. I believe it would be good for 7-8 year olds. I think this book teaches a good lesson in that when you pray for something the answer is a bit different, but it's right in front of your face; you just have to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment